At SuperWiser we strive to ensure that the services delivered to our clients achieves their expectations.
Therefore, if you are not satisfied with a service provided, then we want to know about it.
We recognise, promote and protects clients’ rights, including the right to complain.
We will ensure that any complaint received is handled in a fair, equitable and reasonable manner.
We are committed to the resolution of any complaint received and understand these can be a valuable source of information to improve our client experience.
We aim to make our complaint process easy to understand and use, including if you have a disability, language difficulties, or financial hardship.
If is assistance is required, we are committed to treating you with sensitivity, compassion and respect, and will do what we can to help you get the support you need.
How to lodge a complaint?
You can lodge a complaint via any of the methods below:
- Phone: Call us on 1800 467 467 (toll free), between 8am – 5pm (Perth time) Monday to Friday.
- Email: Please send an email with the subject line ‘Complaint’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to assist in handling the complaint:
- Your name and contact details
- A super account number (if available)
- Preferred method of contact
- Details of the complaint
- What outcome is being sought to resolve the complaint
- Mail: Please send your complaint to:
PO Box 7259, Cloisters Square, WA 6850 .
There is no charge in relation to complaints being lodged or resolution.
All information received in relation to your complaint remains private and confidential and will only be used in investigating and resolving the complaint.
What happens after lodging a complaint?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours or one business day.
- We will commence investigation of your complaint and a SuperWiser staff member will be in further contact within 5 business days to discuss and review the complaint in more detail.
- We will always attempt to resolve the complaint when it is first raised or within 10 business days.
- If your complaint takes longer to investigate, we will keep you informed of our progress and provide you with written response no later than 30 days from date the complaint was originally lodged.
- We will at all times work with you to find a fair solution.
On occasions, there may be a delay in resolving your complaint, due to the complexity of issues involved or circumstances outside of our control, such as obtaining information from third parties. In these circumstances, we will inform you about the delay and provide you with notification in advance for the reasons for the delay and your options, including your right to the external dispute resolution body.
What are my options if I am unhappy with the resolution offered?
While we will make every attempt to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, at times this may not be possible.
If you’re not satisfied with our response, or are unhappy with how we are handling your complaint, you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
AFCA is external to AXIS and provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. Their contact details are below.
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3,
Melbourne, VIC, 3001
Phone: 1800 931 678
It is important to note that AFCA cannot assist you to resolve a complaint unless you have firstly referred the complaint for consideration and resolution to us.